Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Changing

On the 10th I went to see LUMANARIA, which it a light show in kobe every december. It amazingly pretty. sugoii!
Also went skating, had to rent skates. It was fun. My host sister was funny to watch, not know who to skate very well.

I finished school on the 24th. And went to christmas rotary meeting, which was a buffet lunch so they made me try everything my stomach almost exploded :P Christmas wasn't christmas at all it felt like any other day, I actually forgot it was christmas day. :O Tomorrow the 30th and I will be changing host families, moving to Akashi which is closer to my school. I honestly don't know anything about them at the moment. But I will meet them tomorrow :) when I move in. I will be staying with them for only one month. At the end of January I will move again. I know more about that family, the daughter also go to my school and she going to be an exchange student, she going to New york, America in August.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment